If you feel unwell
Please re-schedule your appointment, If you are displaying any of the following main symptoms of Covid-19:-
- A High Temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus, you must stay at home (self-isolate) and get a test.
Prevent The Spread
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitser
- If you are going to sneeze or cough, always use a tissue and put in the bin or use the crook of your elbow.
- Wear a mask in public places
- Avoid crowded places
- Stay 2mtrs appart where possible
- Stay home if you feel unwell
Enhanced Salon Hygiene
We follow strict hygiene protocols already, however, due to the changes in regulations regarding Covid-19 we have increased our safety measures to comply, ensuring everyones safety and minimising the risk.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting our work space thoroughly after every client. We will need to allow extra time in between each client for these extra measures.
- We always wash hands in between each client and use anti-bacterial hand sanitiser to prevent cross contamination
- Where we can we will use disposable and single use tools, where we cannot we will clean and disinfect everything prior and after use.
- We will follow government guidelines regarding PPE and have disposable aprons, gloves, masks which will be disposed after each client. We also have visors which can be cleaned and disinfected between each client
- The salon has carried out a Risk Assessment to address potential risks relating to Covid-19 and have protocols in place to address and resolve any potential issues
- We follow strict waste disposal to avoid cross contamination at all times, with Clinical Waste uplifts.
- We will follow government guidelines regarding social distancing
Enhanced Salon Protocols
- A Health Questionnaire has to be completed prior to treatment
- Please wear a facemask
- Please wash hands or use the sanitiser provided on arrival and before leaving salon
- Please limit your personal belongings
- Please come alone to your appointment
- Please be on time for your appointment
- We have a card machine available for payments
- All surfaces & equipment will be cleaned and sanitised regularly
- No drinks or food allowed in salon
- We will still provide water from disposable cups
Hygiene & Safety Course
We have successfully completed the Nouveau HD Beauty Group Covid-19 Hygiene and Safety course and also completed the Barbicide Covid-19 course.